Why get one pair when you can get three?
These socks offer all of the goodness of our Summer Hikers. The only difference is a no-show cuff, meaning no tan lines for those of you that like to wear shoes!
The reinforced padding is still there, along with the razor thin top for breath-ability. They also come with an added tab on the back of the ankle to prevent the sock from slipping and make it easy to put on.
Our 55% Merino wool blend allows the sock to breathe and wick moisture away, while still retaining it's natural antibacterial qualities to reduce odor on the trail and feel silky smooth. The other 45%, which is comprised of acrylic, polyester, and elastane, makes for a performance sock that stays where it should.
These no-show socks will keep you smiling for miles!
Shipping is always included and ships within 24 hours.
All of our socks come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a One-Year Warranty. Check out more details here.