Make your sock drawer complete with our Mammoth Wool Variety Pack! Our 55% Merino wool blend allows each style to breathe and wick moisture away, while still retaining it's natural antibacterial qualities to reduce odor on the trail and feel silky smooth. The other 45%, which is comprised of acrylic, polyester, and elastane, makes for a performance sock that stays where it should.
Here is a closer look at each style in the pack:
Sock #1: Summer Hikers
Our summer hikers are the perfect combination of comfort and performance. From the reinforced heel to the tightly woven toe, we have included extra padding along the bottom of the foot for long days on the trail. The sock height is designed to adequately protect your ankles in both boots and shoes without scrunching.
Sock #2: Low-Cuts
These socks offer all of the goodness of our Summer Hikers. The main difference is a no-show cuff. The reinforced padding is still there, along with the razor thin top for breath-ability. They also come with an added tab on the back of the ankle to prevent the sock from slipping and make it easy to put on.
Style #3: Mammoth Woolies
These are classic style Merino wool socks and are made for the colder months. They are designed with extra padding on both the top and bottom. The cuff length is made for taller boots and is designed to keep your ankles warm. These are great for being active outdoors without overheating or for snuggling up by a toasty fire.
SHIPPING IS ALWAYS INCLUDED AND SHIPS WITHIN 24 HOURS.
All of our socks come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and a One-Year Warranty. Check out more details here.